Saturday, December 3, 2011

What's In a Name?

As a Life wizard, I am often accompanied by a forest lord, aka wookie. My wookie friend was named Samson. He has spritely, but he doesn't use it very often. Well, he does it for show ... he mostly heals when I am grouped with others, but even then, he is no healing champ.

I thought that by calling him Samson, I'd bring out his fierce protective nature, thus I'd receive regular heals from him. Not so, well, at least not so far. He is almost epic ... three more runs through the maze and he will be epic. I mostly feed him food that he at least likes, but lately I have been feeding him foods that he loves - Small, Medium and Large Fish. Still no regular heals.

So, this morning I took him to the dye shop and changed his name to something a bit more ... forest lord like ... Lord Chester! We'll see if he likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment