Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pixie Love

Who ever heard of a pest being lovely? Have you discovered pixies yet in your garden?

Where else but in the Spiral would a pest be lovely? (Actually some of the things that we consider pests on the real life server can be quite helpful. Many of the plants that people call weeds are actually very helpful - like the lowly dandelion. Its fresh leaves can be cooked or eaten raw, and its roots can be made into a tea or tincture as a very potent healing tonic.)

I dug up my old garden layout last night, inspired by the idea that I could harvest MOAR mega pets snacks! There are still a few plants left from the old layout. I've left them where they are until they reach elder. What is so very nice about these plants is that some of them have pixies, and those pixies are affecting about one half of the new mega pet snack garden layout.

I don't know if I will keep on growing laugh o dils. Their "razzberry" noise gets to me after a little while of weeding in the garden. Still, look at those pixies! Not just one, but three pixies here.



They must really love their fountain, and especially their water mole statue. It took about three weeks to find it on the bazaar, and then when I did, I actually found two of them within an hour, just after I had become Legendary. Thank you, Wizard, for the graduation present.


Final picture is this sweet picture of the love of a venus fly trap for its pixie friend. Aww, have you ever seen such a look of adoration?

No comments:

Post a Comment