Saturday, December 31, 2011

Night Hawk and Giraffe Hatch

I am still working on my project to hatch pets with spritely to give to my five "baby" toons.

Last night I had enough gold in my pocket to hatch, so I tried my epic Night Hawk Maya, with my adult Giraffe, Rudy. Maya the Night Hawk is from the Night Hawk card, and my Giraffe, Rudy, is from the Sun Palace epic bundle. Both of them got Spritely at teen. I was, of course, wishing that the new pet, Lady Mocha, would also get Spritely at teen, but she did not. Lady Mocha got Life Giver, +1% Life Damage at teen. I was also hoping that I would get a Night Hawk, and not a Giraffe. Yes, yes, Giraffes are very cute, but I wanted a sleek looking Night Hawk for Iridian, my Death wiz.

Perhaps, because my hatcher, Rowan, who is a Life wizard, influences which school I might hatch. Maya is Storm, Rudy is Life. I have only hatched several pets, but it seems that the tendancy when I hatch with others is that I get a pet that looks or acts more like the pet I have, not the other person's pet, or when I hatch with myself, I tend to get a Life pet, if I am hatching pets of two different schools and one pet is Life. I still have so much to learn.



No comments:

Post a Comment