Sunday, December 18, 2011

First Epic Sea Dragon

I'll have to check her talents when I am next ingame, but Miss Honey, my Sea Dragon from a card deck drop, did not get Spritely. I thought that all Sea Dragons got it, I see so many of them with it. Her talents are good, yes, but I was looking for Spritely. Either I will get one from a boss drop as I continue through Celestia, or I'll buy one. I like it more when a pet "comes to me", either via drop, school quest, or card deck rather than that I buy it. May be magical thinking, but it seems like if it comes to me, then it more likely will be a better pet choice.

It is also known that pet drops have better pedigrees than crowns pets, but I bought a Nightmare at Hallowe'en, and he has some lovely talents, and is the proud parent of my friend James' Nightmare hybrid (parents were my Nightmare Maximus and Jame's Inferno Beast). Jame's Nightmare Miss Jessie got Spritely by Adult, and also has the Meteor card that her Nightmare parent has. I got Oscar, an Inferno Beast, who also got Spritely, when he turned Ancient.

James' Inferno Beast Rascal is a hybrid. His parents are his Life wizard's Forest Lord and his Fire wizard's Phoenix. The Forest Lord has Spritely, I am assuming, but his Phoenix does not have Spritely. Still, little Rascal is a great pet, casting Spritely quite regularly, as well as some other useful Life talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment