Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Jade Egg Hatched!

My Jade Egg, Lady Brady, is a Forest Lord, and has Enraged Forest Lord card. Her pedigree is 56, which is less than her parents - Forest Lord, Lord Chester, pedigree 59 and Nighthawk, Maya, pedigree 59. What I find odd is that last night Lady Brady egg had a pedigree of 57, but when she hatched today, her pedigree was 56. This is my second hatch, so maybe that sort of thing is common.

As I had said before, she has 3 Uncommon and 7 Rare talents.

I trained her tonight up to Adult, and at Adult she got Spritely! I was so excited about that, I have forgotten what her first talent was ... maybe Life Proof?

I do want to see if I can hatch another Night Hawk. I don't know if it is possible, but it seems to me that since Lady Brady is half Night Hawk, if I hatch her with Maya the Night Hawk, perhaps the egg will be a Night Hawk, as then half of one parent (Lady Brady/ Forest Lord) would be Night Hawk (the other being Forest Lord) and the other parent would be Maya, Night Hawk, which would make 3/4 of her parentage Night Hawk. Did I say that right?

I love that we have the ability to hatch pets with each other. It is just one of the many great features of this game!

My friend James wants to hatch his Phoenix Bentley with my Night Hawk Maya. We may be doing that tonight. Two flying pets, oooo! I have not looked up whether or not there is any information on this combination. I'll have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment