Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Another Week ...

I cannot believe another whole week has gone by, and I have not posted. I swore I would, but then, I'll blame it on Mercury retrograde. Yes, that's it.

Yesterday I gathered up several of my pets that could get spritely who have not been trained fully (or at all even). I thought it would be nice to give my baby toons on this account a spritely pet for the holidays. Besides, someone jumped into a duel with one of my tiny toons in Firecat Alley yesterday, and I swear it was just to show off his uber gear and his spritely casting pet. He just stood there passing at every turn, I guess to keep it going long enough for his pet to cast spritely.

Well, it inspired me! -giggles- So, I spent my free day training up pets. I had some from crowns card deck drops - sea dragon, assailing dragon and vigilant dragon; I had bought a ghost dragon, and night hawk; from drops I have a jellyfish and sea turtle, and from my first hatch ever, I have an inferno beast (from my crowns nightmare and a friend's hybrid inferno beast, whose parents are forest lord and phoenix).

The only pet that got spritely was Oscar, my inferno beast. He was already Adult, with Pips and Life Trap, and so Spritely was his Ancient talent. His inferno beast parent Rascal has spritely, but his other parent Maximus, the nightmare, did not. Oscar did get Enraged Forest Lord card, which was nice. I was worried that he might not get spritely, but now he has it. Huzzah!

(I always seem to get the pet level progression stages wrong ... but it seems to me that Ancient would be older than Epic, or other words should be used. Baby, Teen, Adult, Ancient, Epic ... that is how it goes, but I still often get confused, thinking that Ancient comes AFTER Epic. Oh, well.)

Almost all of the rest of the pets are trained to Adult. I still have hopes of getting a few more spritely out of the bunch.

Have a happy journey around the Spiral!

No comments:

Post a Comment