Sunday, January 15, 2012

White Rat Magician is Mine!

Tonight, after a good session with my fire wizard Alexis and her friend Tarlac in Krokotopia, I decided to take a quick run through Big Ben. I have always wanted to get the White Rat Magician, purely for its looks. I figured, what harm could it do? I have never soloed Big Ben with Rowan, my 70 Life wizard.

Well, I got through it all pretty painlessly, and chose to spill the three milk bottles and face Spike the Crusher and his two friends. I think Meowiarty and his companions might be a bit too much for one lvl 70 Life wizard to take on alone.

After Spike fell, I got ... a ring. An okay but not really extraordinary ring. So ordinary, I don't even remember what it was. Not much loot for all that work. Then, there is Spike's chest. It would be nice if those boss chests were free, and did not require you to pay ever increasing crowns to get another look in the chest ... which you pay for in advance and have to keep, regardless of whether you want it or not. Oh, well. However, it is worth it to pay 100 crowns and get ...

-drumroll-

A White Rat Magician!









No comments:

Post a Comment