Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Improved Myth House

When I started this blog in November, I spoke of posting before and after pictures of my Myth wizard's school house. I had gotten her to 15 so that she could buy the house, as Rowan had run out of room for all the trees she had gotten in trying to get a wyvern, which she finally did get. Huzzah!

Here is a picture of the Myth school house not long after Tavia moved in. Notice the stone cyclops looming over everything. I loved the house storage and the layout of the land and inside the house, but the cyclops would have to go!


After much work and a lot of trial and error, here is the improved or should I say enhanced Myth school house.


Below are a series of pictures that were taken during the process of adding all the trees to the property, most of them were added to float in front of the cyclops. The last picture shows the base that the trees were put on, and the previous pictures show the construction of an "elevator", from which the base of blue rugs were laid.













No comments:

Post a Comment