Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sultan's Palace at Blockbuster

Ooo, I want a Sultan's Palace mega bundle. They used to be sold at Gamestop stores. At the time that they had them, I didn't want one of course. Silly me! When the new Sun Palace super bundle became available, the Sultan's Palace mega bundle was removed from Gamestop.


Now, we are being offered a chance to get the Sultan's Palace mega bundle at Blockbuster stores. I love that on the King's Isle Wizard101 main site, when you view a gift card, under the information on that gift card is a link to the website for the retail outlet where that gift card is sold.

I clicked the link to Blockbuster, to see where the nearest store was. I entered my zip code, and the search came up that there are NO STORES near me. I tried entering my full address, and still NO STORES near me. I live in western Massachusetts, the REAL western Massachusetts, Berkshire County, which is bordered on the west by New York. A lot of people think that western Mass. is anywhere west of Boston, but it is not. We know, because we true true Western Massachusians are there ... right now.

So, I put in a search for Main Street in Springfield, Mass. and found 4 stores. Springfield is almost but not quite 50 miles from me. One would think that Blockbuster would include the nearest stores, although those stores might be 200 miles away. Otherwise, from my viewpoint, it means that I'll never be getting to a Blockbuster in this lifetime ... that is it light years away.

I tried to send a message to Blockbuster, but after composing an email and trying to send it, they sent me to a screen that told me I needed to answer another question, totally unrelated to my email. I clicked the closest choice, because I had no other option, and it clicked me away to a screen to reenter my information, deleting all that I had written before. Goodbye, Blockbuster website.

I am hoping that in the near future the Sultan's Palace mega bundle will be offered online, as the Massive Fantasy Palace is now being offered.

I posted my request on the Wizard101 forums. Maybe my wish shall come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment