Saturday, February 4, 2012

Foo Dog!


I just got back into the game after a few weeks of not being able to play. I was at the Bazaar today, and what did I see next to me? A Foo Dog! I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT! I didn't get one yet. I can hardly wait until the new Kirin deck comes out so I can (hopefully) be lucky enough to get one. This little pup that I saw was an Adult, and he had Spritely! He is lavender and is a Storm pet. I think that there are three other Foo Dogs, but I am not sure which schools they are from. There is some information on the Wizard101 forums and Wizard101 Central, I think. I don't have any links yet.

Since I was in the Bazaar with many other people, this was the best picture I could get. I couldn't get the attention of the owner, so that I might get a better view of him. He was probably very tired of all the questions he was getting about his lovely little dog. Can't blame him.

There is a promotion at the Wizard101 site - if you log into your account and use the code "pack" between February 2nd and 6th you will get a free item from one of the card packs in your gifts window ingame next time you log in. Wizard also has daily contests on their Twitter and Facebook pages going right now, I think until February 12th. Check your mail or Twitter account to see if you have won!

And, don't miss Pack-a-Palooza Game Card Pack Sale, going on until February 12th!

Good luck, I hope you will soon be the proud and happy owner of a Foo Dog of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment